Heartlands Resource Pack 1.7.10
Heartlands Resource Pack is pack which combines cartoon and realism, and softness, and sharpness. It is really beautiful pack, it is almost perfect! This pack is super beautiful and rich for minecraft. It diversifies the gaming world and make it a very different from default minecraft world and make it much more interesting. Look at the pictures that are located below. You can see how awesome new blocks, grass, mobs, ores etc. look! Quite a nice texture pack for your game. The only pity is that the resolution is 16 pixels but maybe this is also not a big problem because it will be ideal pack for owners of slow computers.
Heartlands - Screenshots
How to install Heartlands
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Heartlands goes to LlGHTS. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Heartlands has 104819 views.