Happy Charlotte Resource Pack 1.7.10
The author of Happy Charlotte resource pack bet on the drawing of the landscape. At the same time he decided to leave the default resolution so everyone and every minecrafter could try this pack. This is a perfect example of that, even with low-resolution textures can make the world a very beautiful. If really, I think that Happy Charlotte was made in the resolution of 16×16 pixels and built specifically for the weakest computers. These textures has beautiful visual effects that allow your computer to run much faster despite the high demands of the game. Eye-pleasing textures for Minecraft, all the blocks carefully drawn and look very nice. Enjoy!
Happy Charlotte - Screenshots
How to install Happy Charlotte Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Happy Charlotte Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.