The author of Happy Charlotte resource pack bet on the drawing of the landscape. At the same time he decided to leave the default resolution so everyone and every minecrafter could try this pack. This is a perfect example of that, even with low-resolution textures can make the world a very beautiful. If really, I think that Happy Charlotte was made in the resolution of 16×16 pixels and built specifically for the weakest computers. These textures has beautiful visual effects that allow your computer to run much faster despite the high demands of the game. Eye-pleasing textures for Minecraft, all the blocks carefully drawn and look very nice. Enjoy!
Happy Charlotte — Screenshots
How to install Happy Charlotte Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.