Gamers who like resource packs in the default Minecraft theme will surely enjoy the Happy Charlotte resource pack. As you might have got some idea from its name, the author has designed this resource pack to offer happy and visibly vibrant looks to the Minecraft game. This resource pack has overhauled the entire game to make it feel more attractive. Still, at the same time, the author has ensured that the resource pack does not in any manner compromise the original game art style, which has been defining the game for so many years. The concept of this resource pack is not any different, but on an overall basis, you should make it a point to try it once because of its almost perfect implementation. If you want to take the game’s essential looks to a higher level, this resource pack must be on your consideration list. It implies that it is worth giving this resource pack a try.
You may note one important thing here that this resource pack is the baby project of the original Charlotte resource pack, the previous texture pack of the author Uziush. The resource packs are quite identical, but the Happy Charlotte resource pack comes with a few different features. For instance, the new resource pack offers a higher vibrancy and brightness in the color combination, superior optimization of textures, and an improved frame rate because of its lower resolution. It does not matter how many changes it has made to the game; it still has successfully kept the vanilla Minecraft look by maintaining the critical elements. However, while doing so, it has also creatively enhanced the experience to make it extraordinary. For example, it carries more detailed textures, more vibrant color palettes, no noisy elements, and on an overall basis, it appears to be incredibly alluring.
Happy Charlotte should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Happy Charlotte — Screenshots
How to install Happy Charlotte Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Happy Charlotte texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.