The uniqueness of the GoodVibes resource pack is unquestionable. It is just about a year now but has exceptionally received significant attention from the people praising its mode of design. Tracing the development of this pack can a surprise as it started back in February of the year 2017. The pack was later released by the end of August in the same year, meaning it underwent significant development for about six months. Therefore, it is non-debatable to say that the quality of this pack corresponds to the effort that went through. Despite that resource pack is still a work in progress, giving it a shot will yet be a right and worthy decision to make. The GoodVibes resource pack is probably one of the most useful tools ever used. The most exciting thing concerning this pack is that it can remove the noise from the in-game texture completely. As there is nothing to hype concerning the quality of this resource pack, there are many available resource packs used for the game.
A lot of these packs tend to still have the additional bit of noise in them despite having the top-notch textures. Perhaps GoodVibes doesn’t show a noticeable amount of noise in comparison with other packs, and thus definitely it’s the reason why this pack is the far top when compared with many traditional resource packs. The detail level in GoodVibes resource pack has been slightly toned down. However, considering the smoothness of its texture, it still seems to be a fairly minor issue. Additionally, it has colors that appear livelier than usual making your experience to be a top notch. The standard resolution of GoodVibes is at x16. So if you have a PC with lackluster hardware, you’ll have nothing to worry about since it can run the pack be it on a low-end PCs. Lastly, we would like to reiterate that the pack is still a work in progress, meaning some textures are unavailable but developed enough to be on use.
GoodVibes — Screenshots
How to install GoodVibes Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.