Does everyone love adorable, soft and feathery fox? Well, in case you are a farmer who has a poultry farm full of chickens, then probably you dislike that thing. However, expect that everyone loves the shiny and tiny animals that recall us of our favorite pet dog. That is why, Fox Craft resource pack is becoming increasingly popular. The resource pack by -Fox-, offers many vivid and bright colors. There are also many characters available in the Fox Craft. It ranges from wolves to foxes and hounds. In the Fox Craft resource pack, the regular wolf texture is changed with a new orange color fox which has black feet just like the fox of the old Disney movies “The Fox and Hound”. Not only the mob texture is improved in this pack.
These changes improve the overall appearance or look. The realistic textures of character make Fox Craft more appealing and interesting. The colors in Fox Craft are very vivid, luminous, and beautiful. If you have been ever on the sand in a desert or a beach, then you would realize that sand appears entirely different with many different color palettes. These colors are used to provide the natural and wavy look like a large heap of sand swept away by heavy wind. These textures give amazing realistic effects. Some textures are not changed at all and are default. It is very difficult to tell, why it is in such way. It may be unchanged because this is in its perfect state or it may be changed after the later date. Generally, if you can handle some blocks and items which are identical to the normal, then, you will not face any major problems with Fox Craft.
-Fox-Craft- — Screenshots
How to install -Fox-Craft- Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.