Are you looking for a photorealistic resource pack for Minecraft? If yes, then your search now ends here! Finlandia resource pack is now ready to surpass your needs. There has always been a problem with the photorealistic resource pack i.e. it is mostly compatible with high-end computers. Or else, it will result in a poor and lagging performance. But, this Finlandia resource pack is indeed an exception. It brings a bunch of great textures that can amplify and improve the look for default vanilla Minecraft. All you will need to have a system which is able to handle 64x resolution texture packs so that you can install and effectively use this resource pack without any problem. Let’s now talk about the unique features of the Finlandia texture pack. Thus resource pack represents the theme of Finland.
For example, you will find wintry biomes, frozen ice blocks, spruce trees, snow coverings, and many more things throughout this resource pack. With this resource pack installed, the overall look of your game will be even better, bolder, brighter, and more colorful. All the available textures of the Finlandia resource pack stand out to be the best since it incorporates very small and minute details like mottled ice and more. Still, there are some things that are unchanged in this resource pack. For example, the wolves i.e. they feature the original Minecraft texture. There is a distinctive difference between the Finlandia resource pack and others. First of all, most of the resource packs usually focus on making the Minecraft game look more interesting. They try to minimize the classic blocky texture. But, in this resource pack, the concept is totally different as it brings a texture similar to minecraft blocks.
Finlandia should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Finlandia — Screenshots
How to install Finlandia Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Finlandia texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.