Do you often feel uncomfortable in Minecraft? Do you feel that something is wrong? Or maybe you feel lonely, sad? You want a little bit of warmth and softness? So this textures is that you need! All of this textures in the pack are really amazing! Very soft and fuzzy! Resolution of 128 pixels makes this pack even better! As addition this pack also supports a lot of different mods, about 20+! So if you have mods installed you should try Fibercraft Resource Pack, you will probably enjoy it.
Fibercraft — Screenshots
How to install Fibercraft Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.