EasyDefault Resource Pack 1.8.8
Blizard72 is the main designer of EasyDefault Resource Pack. He decided to create a pack that would not stress the eyes of the player with its sharpness and contrast. And he did it! He created a pack that contains default textures but much smoother and more pleasant to the eyes. Everything as he wanted! After successful installation of this pack you will immediately notice the difference between default minecraft textures and EasyDefault. The pack does not require any additional mod installed. Just drag&drop EasyDefault pack to your minecraft’s resourcepack folder and enjoy!
EasyDefault - Screenshots
How to install EasyDefault Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download EasyDefault Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.