Dragon’s Edge Resource Pack 1.8.8
Dragon’s Edge is a new and very cool pack of textures for Minecraft. This resource pack was created based on a cool game about dragons. That is why the appearance of textures and the in-game menu will look in the style of dragons and fire.
Dragon’s Edge Resource Pack is made in good resolution of 32x. The pack has some medieval feel too. As my own opinion, this pack will make your game look more like an RPG game. As always, make sure to check out this awesome screenshots below.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Dragon’s Edge goes to Skitto493. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Dragon’s Edge has 250407 views.