Default Enhanced PvP Resource Pack 1.11.2
Minecraft is a popular game that gives you the freedom to express your creativity while playing it. Unlike traditional video games, Minecraft does not have any rules or storyline. You can build houses, explore untapped locations or dig out an entire hill as you wish. Minecraft has different game modes such as survival mode and creative mode. If you choose the survival mode, you will have to fight bad guys so that you can make it alive. This game offers you an adventure like no other. However, it is the basic graphics that has led gamers to look for resource packs that can improve the visuals. There are many resource packs for Minecraft game that are available online. One such resource pack is Default Enhanced PvP. As the name suggests, Default Enhanced PvP resource pack is a set of textures designed for PvP. This resource pack cleans up the texture and enhances the visuals so as to improve the PvP experience of gamers.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a veteran to PvPing or a newbie. This PvP pack is the best of its kind which you need to use. StorySays, who is the maker of this PvP pack, said he came up with this resource pack because most PvP pack available for this game come with weird art style, which does not gel well with each other. This leads to subpar game experience, which players do not really like. One of the objectives of this PvP pack is to provide gamers with access to top-notch pack that is clean looking with the same visuals as vanilla Minecraft. When you apply this resource pack, you will notice that the axe and sword have reduced lengths. This saves up the much-needed screen space that enhances the game visibility. Other changes you will notice include the fire that is slightly smaller, thus allowing players to see stuff on the other side. There is no doubt that majority of the alterations included in the resource pack are on point. This PvP pack comes with a 16 x 16 resolution, making it ideal to use in computers that run vanilla Minecraft at normal frame rates.
Default Enhanced PvP - Screenshots
How to install Default Enhanced PvP Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Default Enhanced PvP Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.