Minecraft is a popular game that gives you the freedom to express your creativity while playing it. Unlike traditional video games, Minecraft does not have any rules or storyline. You can build houses, explore untapped locations or dig out an entire hill as you wish. Minecraft has different game modes such as survival mode and creative mode. If you choose the survival mode, you will have to fight bad guys so that you can make it alive. This game offers you an adventure like no other. However, it is the basic graphics that has led gamers to look for resource packs that can improve the visuals. There are many resource packs for Minecraft game that are available online. One such resource pack is Default Enhanced PvP. As the name suggests, Default Enhanced PvP resource pack is a set of textures designed for PvP. This resource pack cleans up the texture and enhances the visuals so as to improve the PvP experience of gamers.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a veteran to PvPing or a newbie. This PvP pack is the best of its kind which you need to use. StorySays, who is the maker of this PvP pack, said he came up with this resource pack because most PvP pack available for this game come with weird art style, which does not gel well with each other. This leads to subpar game experience, which players do not really like. One of the objectives of this PvP pack is to provide gamers with access to top-notch pack that is clean looking with the same visuals as vanilla Minecraft. When you apply this resource pack, you will notice that the axe and sword have reduced lengths. This saves up the much-needed screen space that enhances the game visibility. Other changes you will notice include the fire that is slightly smaller, thus allowing players to see stuff on the other side. There is no doubt that majority of the alterations included in the resource pack are on point. This PvP pack comes with a 16 x 16 resolution, making it ideal to use in computers that run vanilla Minecraft at normal frame rates.
Default Enhanced PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
Default Enhanced PvP — Screenshots
How to install Default Enhanced PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Default Enhanced PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.