Day One Resource Pack is really cool textures that will combine a bit of futurism and also a little bit of Middle Ages. Something similar can be found in The Hunger Games. A world in which people live is Middle Age but there are various technologies of the future. Something like this. Day One is slightly smoothed resource pack for minecraft having cute and not too bright colors. If you’re a fan of various realism textures, then Day One is something that you will like and enjoy. Even, despite the low resolution of this pack which is 16x, Day One is designed fairly in high quality and looks really awesome. Day One textures will bring you a futuristic and a pretty much realistic feel!
Day One — Screenshots
How to install Day One Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.