Day One Resource Pack 1.7.10
Day One Resource Pack is really cool textures that will combine a bit of futurism and also a little bit of Middle Ages. Something similar can be found in The Hunger Games. A world in which people live is Middle Age but there are various technologies of the future. Something like this. Day One is slightly smoothed resource pack for minecraft having cute and not too bright colors. If you’re a fan of various realism textures, then Day One is something that you will like and enjoy. Even, despite the low resolution of this pack which is 16x, Day One is designed fairly in high quality and looks really awesome. Day One textures will bring you a futuristic and a pretty much realistic feel!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Day One goes to Ringoster. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Day One has 89219 views.