Darklands Medieval Resource Pack 1.11.2
Darklands Resource Pack which is in the medieval style. I would not say that this pack has some special features, but it is still awesome! Since there is a big number of different resource packs, some are good and some resource packs aren’t good enough. So, I want to include this pack into a good resource packs list. It looks very beautiful.
Naturally, it’s a dark but beautiful, medieval RPG resource pack with resolution of 32×32. However, Darklands is quite bright against other medieval packs. Darklands is a really beautiful set of textures that changes literally everything in the game, starting from tools and weapons and ending with overall look of minecraft world, blocks and other items. By using this textures you certainly will not regret it. Especially if you build large buildings with different materials and blocks it will look beautiful with this pack.
This resource pack is great, I can’t even find any flaws in it. Blocks, stoves, various ores and items also look really amazing! Glass textures began to look more realistic with this pack. It has become more transparent and creates a sense of reality. Anyway, this is a pack which I really like and that’s why I want to share it with you. It will certainly suited for the construction of various types of buildings, starting from a simple fishing lodge to a majestic gothic castle.
Darklands Medieval - Screenshots
How to install Darklands Medieval Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Darklands Medieval Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.