Darklands Resource Pack which is in the medieval style. I would not say that this pack has some special features, but it is still awesome! Since there is a big number of different resource packs, some are good and some resource packs aren’t good enough. So, I want to include this pack into a good resource packs list. It looks very beautiful.
Naturally, it’s a dark but beautiful, medieval RPG resource pack with resolution of 32×32. However, Darklands is quite bright against other medieval packs. Darklands is a really beautiful set of textures that changes literally everything in the game, starting from tools and weapons and ending with overall look of minecraft world, blocks and other items. By using this textures you certainly will not regret it. Especially if you build large buildings with different materials and blocks it will look beautiful with this pack.
This resource pack is great, I can’t even find any flaws in it. Blocks, stoves, various ores and items also look really amazing! Glass textures began to look more realistic with this pack. It has become more transparent and creates a sense of reality. Anyway, this is a pack which I really like and that’s why I want to share it with you. It will certainly suited for the construction of various types of buildings, starting from a simple fishing lodge to a majestic gothic castle.
Darklands Medieval should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Darklands Medieval — Screenshots
How to install Darklands Medieval Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Darklands Medieval texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Darklands Medieval Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;