Corocraft Resurrection Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
A resource pack was created by a person using the username Dcorona. The development is named Corocraft. The resource pack has been in the development process for a long period. The project has not been completely available to the public Minecraft audience in an updated version. Thankfully for potential users of the resource pack, it has been released for Minecraft users to have fun with. The release is specifically special news for users who aim to achieve a Fantasy themed resource pack that includes elements related to the RPG which is the type of style that Corocraft offers as the focal point. Corocraft is advanced compared to other RPG-themed resource packs we have tested. The attribute that contributes to Corocraft standing out from the other resource packs is its execution. Commitment to this resource pack by players is worth their time if their goal is to hunt for a fantasy-themed pack.
There are large areas of the Corocraft resource pack that are based or inspired by the fantasy war game Dungeons and Dragons and this is very evident in the textures of the pack. The significant feature of Corocraft is the outstanding art style. The detail of the resource pack does not exactly shape up to other packs on the high end of the spectrum. The texture of the pack excludes noticeable noises and this reveals a very fresh look users respect. The toned-down color palette works perfectly and compliments the fantasy-themed style of art the pack strives for. The 16×16 resolution that most Minecraft users have is paired with Corocraft textures. 16×16 is the standard Minecraft resolution so there should be no faults with your system processing the pack if it can handle vanilla Minecraft without any complications. The slow process of working on this project by Dcorona made the pack a well-planned success.
Corocraft Resurrection - Screenshots
How to install Corocraft Resurrection Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Corocraft Resurrection Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.