A resource pack was created by a person using the username Dcorona. The development is named Corocraft. The resource pack has been in the development process for a long period. The project has not been completely available to the public Minecraft audience in an updated version. Thankfully for potential users of the resource pack, it has been released for Minecraft users to have fun with. The release is specifically special news for users who aim to achieve a Fantasy themed resource pack that includes elements related to the RPG which is the type of style that Corocraft offers as the focal point. Corocraft is advanced compared to other RPG-themed resource packs we have tested. The attribute that contributes to Corocraft standing out from the other resource packs is its execution. Commitment to this resource pack by players is worth their time if their goal is to hunt for a fantasy-themed pack.
There are large areas of the Corocraft resource pack that are based or inspired by the fantasy war game Dungeons and Dragons and this is very evident in the textures of the pack. The significant feature of Corocraft is the outstanding art style. The detail of the resource pack does not exactly shape up to other packs on the high end of the spectrum. The texture of the pack excludes noticeable noises and this reveals a very fresh look users respect. The toned-down color palette works perfectly and compliments the fantasy-themed style of art the pack strives for. The 16×16 resolution that most Minecraft users have is paired with Corocraft textures. 16×16 is the standard Minecraft resolution so there should be no faults with your system processing the pack if it can handle vanilla Minecraft without any complications. The slow process of working on this project by Dcorona made the pack a well-planned success.
Corocraft Resurrection should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Corocraft Resurrection — Screenshots
How to install Corocraft Resurrection Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Corocraft Resurrection texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.