One of the latest resource packs created for minecraft is the Clafault. It was designed and created to improve on game visuals without getting too far away from the art style that makes the game what it is. Unfortunately, the majority of the resource packs that do come out for minecraft improve the overall visuals but tend to stray away from the overall feel and look that has made this game so unique and popular. This is something that the player base does not lean towards and feels passionately that the overall “feel” of the game should remain the same. Clafault resource pack is one of the few that manages to keep the overall gameplay that makes minecraft what it is, yet still manages to improve on the overall visual style to make for a far more memorable and immersive experience. Perhaps the biggest change that you’ll see in the Clafault pack is just how clean all of the textures look.
Though Vanilla minecraft’s textures have their moments to shine, there is no doubt that the visuals can look unclear and a bit noisy. Clafault keeps the overall tone of the game but brings down the volume with the visuals, creating a smoother and cleaner experience than many of the resource packs available. Offering a 32×32 resolution, which is a slight bump from main 16×16 standard, it is easy to see why the Clafault pack’s textures look so much more detailed than any of the others. If you have a system that can support vanilla minecraft, your system should be able to support and run the Clafault pack to provide a smoother overall experience without ruining the ambiance that minecraft brings to the table. The Clafault set of textures is definitely worth installing and should make your gameplay experience all the better and infinitely smoother all the way around.
Clafault — Video & Screenshots
How to install Clafault Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.