After two years back, Candylicious 2 resource pack came after its predecessor (Candylicious). The original pack intended to make Minecraft gaming one of its kind by involving candy themed variants textures in its process. The new pack, on the other hand, has come up with new functionalities and features that make gaming more enjoyable with unique visuals that its predecessors lacked. It is important to note that, the texture of this new pack is exceptionally bright. Not to mention, its color palette is vibrant and consequently, it allows its textures to enhance brightness that suits the functions of this resource pack. It transforms and gives Minecraft gaming a new texture that is extraordinary. The pack substitutes majority of its old features with peculiar textures. As if that is not enough, this resource pack make good use of milkshakes and mints to ensure that they substitute most of the textures in Minecraft gaming.
Most of the textures that do exist in this new resource pack has been substituted with sugary like texture which enhances extraordinary images. This feature makes this resource pack not to be attractive to every person who gets experience with this Minecraft gaming. It goes without saying that the new Candylicious 2 also has its own challenges. Definitely, there is no perfection in every good thing. But again, the major challenge that was associated with its predecessor was the truth that more of its textures appeared to exhibit noise. In turn, the new resource pack also encompasses similar characteristics. This barrier isn’t attractive and consequently, it does not put this pack to the level where it should be. Note that, the resolution of the new resource pack is 16 by 16. In most cases, its resolution is convenient for individuals who possess Personal Computers that are a low end as it allows their machine to operate effectively minus frame rate challenges. Embrace Minecraft gaming experience of this new pack.
Candylicious 2 — Screenshots
How to install Candylicious 2 Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.