Bordercraft Resource Pack 1.12.2
Bordercraft Resource Pack is a texture pack which is made on the basis of fairly well-known game, Borderlands. This texture pack is made in cartoon style. Enjoy!
Bordercraft - Screenshots
Bordercraft - YouTube Video
How to install Bordercraft Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Bordercraft Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
Made for an older version? Read our How to fix «made for an older version» issue with resource packs? guide.