Bordercraft Resource Pack 1.12.2
Bordercraft Resource Pack is a texture pack which is made on the basis of fairly well-known game, Borderlands. This texture pack is made in cartoon style. Enjoy!
Bordercraft - Screenshots
Bordercraft - YouTube Video
How to install Bordercraft Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Bordercraft Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.
Credit for the creation of Bordercraft goes to Dr Kalashnikov, Matteo Rizzo. It should be compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.
Made for an older version? Read How to fix «made for an older version» problem with resource packs?