Bordercraft Resource Pack 1.12.2
Bordercraft Resource Pack is a texture pack which is made on the basis of fairly well-known game, Borderlands. This texture pack is made in cartoon style. Enjoy!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Bordercraft goes to Dr Kalashnikov, Matteo Rizzo. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7. Right now Bordercraft has 467700 views.