Better Vanilla Resource Pack 1.12.2
When it comes to the Better Vanilla resource pack, just the name is enough for anyone to get an idea of why the pack was designed, which is for the pleasure and satisfaction of the player. On the other hand, despite it seeming like a fantastic game from the onset, after playing for a while, you will start to discover that this game feels a tad boring and somewhat repetitive. In terms of visuals, there are also a couple of flaws to be found, like the excessively brightly colored palette and noisy textures. The upside however is that the Better Vanilla resource pack does a commendable job of resolving all of the problems that accompany Vanilla Minecraft so that players can have an immersive and exhilarating experience that they won’t soon forget. One of the first things you will notice after installing the Better Vanilla resource pack is the remarkably smooth textures that it comes with.
In fact, one may say that the pack does an almost perfect job of eliminating the noises that occur in the game’s textures. The final product thereby being a very smooth looking game, which players are sure to enjoy. Also, the pack has the capability to darken the games color palette, and even though these darker tones might be unpleasant to some, they really are a nice change since they make the game appear a whole lot cleaner and smoother. The Better Vanilla resource pack comes with a basic x16 resolution, and as one may guess, this is done so at to boost Vanilla Minecraft’s visual setup without necessarily having to make any drastic changes. It should also be noted the pack needs Optifine in order for it to work properly. As a result, you will have to install it prior to using it. This will help to ensure that all of the accompanying pack features function like they are supposed to.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Better Vanilla goes to fisher521. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11. Right now Better Vanilla has 65703 views.