When it comes to the Better Vanilla resource pack, just the name is enough for anyone to get an idea of why the pack was designed, which is for the pleasure and satisfaction of the player. On the other hand, despite it seeming like a fantastic game from the onset, after playing for a while, you will start to discover that this game feels a tad boring and somewhat repetitive. In terms of visuals, there are also a couple of flaws to be found, like the excessively brightly colored palette and noisy textures. The upside however is that the Better Vanilla resource pack does a commendable job of resolving all of the problems that accompany Vanilla Minecraft so that players can have an immersive and exhilarating experience that they won’t soon forget. One of the first things you will notice after installing the Better Vanilla resource pack is the remarkably smooth textures that it comes with.
In fact, one may say that the pack does an almost perfect job of eliminating the noises that occur in the game’s textures. The final product thereby being a very smooth looking game, which players are sure to enjoy. Also, the pack has the capability to darken the games color palette, and even though these darker tones might be unpleasant to some, they really are a nice change since they make the game appear a whole lot cleaner and smoother. The Better Vanilla resource pack comes with a basic x16 resolution, and as one may guess, this is done so at to boost Vanilla Minecraft’s visual setup without necessarily having to make any drastic changes. It should also be noted the pack needs Optifine in order for it to work properly. As a result, you will have to install it prior to using it. This will help to ensure that all of the accompanying pack features function like they are supposed to.
Better Vanilla should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Better Vanilla — Screenshots
How to install Better Vanilla Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Better Vanilla texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Better Vanilla Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.13.x] Download Better Vanilla Resource Pack
[16x] [1.12.x – 1.11.x] Download Better Vanilla Resource Pack
Check out the Better Vanilla Resource Pack on the Official Source
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Leave a reply
Links in comments are not allowed. Comments containing links will be removed.
Before commenting that the resource pack crashed your game, google your crash log. This is usually a graphic card driver issue.