There is a new resource pack that has exemplary graphics that are incomparable to any that exist in the Minecraft world. It is called Bendycraft. Bendycraft resource pack derives its inspiration from a favorite and thrilling puzzle game in the horror category called Bendy and the Ink Machine. The game is loved by many players because it is exhilarating. Something that makes the game Bendy and the Ink Machine stand out and get the attention of most players is the act that the art of style used. Bendycraft resource pack is meant to apply the same style of art to the Minecraft world and make players love the visual experience immensely like they have never done to any other game before. Before we make the facts about this resource pack clear, we shall bring to light that this Bendycraft resource pack was created recently and is still in its early stages.
This means that there are so many incomplete textures and your anticipation shouldn’t die out-there is a series of development to expect that will amaze you. The pack will blow your mind. While still in its pre-alpha state, Bendycraft resource pack is something that everyone needs to give a try regardless of the issues that need fixing. Textures have a design that is unique, and a color palette with a mix of yellow and black is used to back it up. Detail levels in the texture aren’t high enough, but this is a minor issue because the primary objective of this pack isn’t providing detailed textures. Using a personal computer with very low-end hardware is not recommended because Bendycraft resource pack has its resolution at 64×64 which appears to be high and may result in frame-rate issues now and then that will make you not get the best visual experience from this resource pack.
Bendycraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Bendycraft — Screenshots
How to install Bendycraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Bendycraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.