Are you looking for a player versus player focused resource pack so that it can boost your Minecraft game experience? If yes, then 64xsmooth PvP resource pack will be so apt for you. It’s designed in such a way so that it can offer you an excellent PvP experience. Along with that, the 64xsmooth PvP resource pack never compromises the quality of visuals. In most of the cases, it has been found that PvP resource packs primarily focus on gaming performance. That’s why they often degrade the game visuals very severely. But, the 64xsmooth PvP resource pack is an exception for sure! Not only it offers one of the best-quality gaming performance, but also it ensures to provide you very minute and detailed textures. Rest assured that the 64xsmooth PvP resource pack aims to offer you a smooth and seamless gaming performance. The smoothness of the game is never compromised.
Plus, all the textures of this resource pack even carry an excellent amount of detail. Hence, your overall gaming experience is going to be even more invigorating and immersive with the high-resolution texture effects of the 64xsmooth PvP pack. Since the 64xsmooth PvP pack combines both smooth textures and lots of detailed textures, it has gained so much popularity among the enthusiastic Minecraft game players. Speaking of the texture resolution of this resource pack, 64xsmooth PvP pack supports 64×64 resolution. Whereas, the default resolution for Minecraft is 16×16. But, no need to be worried now. This difference in resolution won’t cause any serious performance issues. That’s because all the textures of the 64xsmooth PvP pack are extremely lightweight. Hence, these textures do not cause much performance load on your system resources. So, if you have a gaming system with average hardware, please feel free to use the 64xsmooth PvP texture pack without any worry.
64xsmooth PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
64xsmooth PvP — Screenshots
How to install 64xsmooth PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the 64xsmooth PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[64x] [1.9 – 1.8] Download 64xsmooth PvP Resource Pack – still W.I.P
We are not sure that the author will finish the pack as the pack has not been updated for a long time.