Minecraft players that are bored with the standard textures and graphics of the vanilla version of the game may want to give the WillPack resource pack a go. The Willpack HD texture pack was built to bring Minecraft to a new level, more in line with modern games, adding variety and improved visuals. Developed by William Male, the pack combines a series of changes to the vanilla version such as new textures and lighting effects. The most notable texture upgrades are made for bookshelves, buildings, houses, sea textures, luxury houses, blocks, mobs, trees, top grass, paintings, and many more. All these ingame assets received better textures with higher fidelity, less granular effects, and more vibrant colors. The resource pack also makes existing textures less blurry and easier to distinguish even from afar. According to the developers, their resource pack aims to bring a level of realism while maintaining the simplicity of the vanilla Minecraft experience.
Unlike other resource packs, WillPack HD does not try to introduce flashy textures but to improve existing ones. Even with all the texture changes, the WillPack resource pack still makes Minecraft feel familiar. The game will fill the same but with better graphics. It is Minecraft but better. All the textures preserve the 32×32 resolution. Using this resolution makes the textures less resource-intensive and despite offering a visual upgrade, it does not require more hardware resources. It will be able to be run on older computers that were able to run vanilla Minecraft without experiencing stuttering of framerate drops. The resource pack is also small in size, despite the many visual upgrades it contains. WillPack HD already exceeded 450,000 downloads, making it one of the most popular resource packs to date. The original developer, William Male, is an active member of the community and continues to release new versions of his resource pack, adding constant improvements and support for additional versions of Minecraft.
Willpack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Willpack — Video & Screenshots
How to install Willpack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Willpack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.