Minecraft is a game that is known for it’s wide range of small resolution texture packs available out there. One of the main reasons is that most of the people who play minecraft possess low tier computers that can’t handle the strain that some of those texture packs put on your computer. But there is one texture pack that greatly improves the game textures and does not strain a little bit your computer and it is called Vox resource pack. It sounds impossible but that is exactly what it does. It improves the textures of the overall game but doesn’t change it to much so that it stays light on your computer. It will bring a cleaner look to the game, giving you that old Super Nintendo game nostalgia. So if you are looking for a texture pack like this, Vox pack is the perfect choice. It has a resolution of 16×16 and will work without any frame rate related issues on any hardware that can run vanilla minecraft.
Vox Pack — Screenshots
How to install Vox Pack Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.