Vanilla PvP is a texture pack that has been designed solely to enhance the PvP experience for Minecraft players. Minecraft has a large number of PvP packs at its disposal, however, since they change the art style of the game too much, they aren’t particularly popular among all players. But there is good news on this front, a new pack has been created, called the Vanilla PvP resource pack which is specifically for players who want to have the full-fledged PvP experience in the game, but don’t want to have to go through the hassle of changing the style of the game to achieve this. We highly recommend, that if you are a player who wants the best of both worlds, you should try out this pack. There are plenty of other benefits to using the Vanilla PvP resource pack; namely, the fantastic way it manages to ensure that all players have clean vision in their PvP sessions, it eliminates all the details and noise, from the textures, that have no purpose, therefore, the game world is left looking substantially smoother and easier to look at. With this pack, not being able to keep an enemy in your line of sight will not happen anymore. Interestingly, there are four distinct modules contained in the Vanilla PvP resource pack, and each of these focuses on a particular visual aspect. Owing to this, you can pick and choose which modules you want, if you want the full experience and enable all the features available, then just install all four of the modules, however, if you are only wanting to use certain features, then all you need to do is install the modules needed for this. The resolution for the Vanilla PvP resource pack is x16, so it is very unlikely that you will notice any frame-rate drops after using it, if anything, it’s more likely that you will see FPS increase, all thanks to the clean textures.
Vanilla PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Vanilla PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Vanilla PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Vanilla PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.