Many people like Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed game and many of them also love minecraft. Under The Black Flag resource pack is an awesome pack which will help you to combine both games into one! What does it mean? Well, you will play minecraft and you will build, mine, craft and you will do all other minecraft based actions but your whole world, including your buildings and crafting items will look like Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. So, what are you waiting for? Download and enjoy!
Under The Black Flag — Screenshots
How to install Under The Black Flag Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.