Minecraft gaming has evolved over time making changes that suit brilliant players who want to feel the aspect of new gaming. One of the latest Minecraft releases is the Tissou’s Zombie Pack made for Zombie player experts. You realize most of the previous Minecraft packs concentrate much on changing the entire game world. This is not the case with Tissou’s Zombie Pack as it has been designed for particular gamers who want to experience a difference in zombie texture that they can apply any time to enjoy the game. The Tissou’s Zombie resource pack does not concentrate on changing the world’s famous visuals or revise the previous visuals to attain new visuals. The pack only concentrates on bringing hundreds of expertly crafted zombies that you can apply and make your game more impressive while playing. The pack avails hundreds of different zombie skins for every player to customize their game depending on the zombie texture that impresses their play.
You realize that every texture is different unique with maximum details so that you can make the best of it. You will not find any similar zombie texture that is similar to another outside of the hundreds of zombie textures that you will find. The developers of the Tissou’s Zombie texture pack has taken their time in creating a unique pack to make your gaming more entertaining. They have incorporated the best sound effects that match every zombie texture. This is a fact that you can’t ignore as every sound effect makes your zombie texture an appealing thus creating a sensational playing environment. Last but not least is the fact that Tissou’s Zombie Pack requires you to use Optifine for the pack to function. When it comes to Tissou’s Zombie Pack, you can’t skip Optifine as it enables you to achieve the maximum potential of the game. These Zombie textures depend on Optifine to enable total functionality and appear the way they are supposed to appear.
Tissou's Zombie Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Tissou's Zombie Pack — Video & Screenshots
How to install Tissou's Zombie Pack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Tissou's Zombie Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Optifine required.
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.