The Modern Apocalypse Resource Pack comes in a fully mixed style. What does this mean ? Well, it means that this is a horror themed, apocalypse themed and a little bit modern themed texture pack. Most of blocks in this resource pack are animated and completely gothic styled to give it a little bit of horror feel. It also has some items and blocks which are designed in Borderlands style.
Modern Apocalypse should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Modern Apocalypse — Screenshots
How to install Modern Apocalypse Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Modern Apocalypse texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.