Team Fortress 2 Resource Pack 1.7.10
Team Fortress 2 Resource Pack – surely, you have all played in a free game called Team Fortress 2, now in minecraft, everything will look the same as in that game! You can search for Team Fortress Mods and use this textures to make it more similar to team fortress!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Team Fortress 2 goes to HuntahV. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Team Fortress 2 has 51590 views.