T-Craft Realistic Resource Pack 1.12.2
Are you looking for a realistic textures? Well, T-Craft Realistic resource pack is worth a try. Currently, it is one of the most popular resource packs among avid players of Minecraft. In fact, many of them believe that it is the best pack ever made when it comes to enhancing realistic experiences in Minecraft. Other players love it because it is straightforward, and the game looks fantastic after you activate it. Moreover, it has a resolution of 64 by 64, which is higher than the standard resolution of 16 by 16.
Unfortunately, you cannot use T-Craft on slow PCs because they have outdated low-end hardware that cannot handle this resolution. These are remarkable achievements for the author, Tanja012, because she is new to such creations. Interestingly, she achieved this exceptional quality through a series of simple steps. She took real photos. Then she edited them in Gimp. Doing so was a way of ensuring that they blended in with Minecraft’s atmosphere. The details in these pictures are spectacular, and the colors are bright. Download and install this pack today!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing T-Craft Realistic goes to tanja012. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.8 & more. Right now T-Craft Realistic has 361701 views.