Sword in The Block Resource Pack is quite an interesting pack. It is official created pack for Sword in The Block minecraft server, we will provide a link to a server’s homepage. Ok, so now about the pack. If I understand the author correctly he wanted to create something like new JohnSmith or just something similar to it. As the author says, this haven’t happened but if you look closely to the textures of Sword in The Block pack you will see some blocks which have a lot of similarities to JohnSmith. He used that pack as a base for Sword in The Block Resource Pack. Just to inform you, the author haven’t stolen textures from JohnSmith he just taken some ideas and maybe colors, but he haven’t copy-paste it. In conclusion I want to say that it is a very original, interesting and beautiful pack with a lot of custom features and it comes in a really good resolution of 32x. Happy playing!
Sword in The Block: Official — Screenshots
How to install Sword in The Block: Official Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.