Sword in The Block Resource Pack 1.7.10
Sword in The Block Resource Pack is quite an interesting pack. It is official created pack for Sword in The Block minecraft server, we will provide a link to a server’s homepage. Ok, so now about the pack. If I understand the author correctly he wanted to create something like new JohnSmith or just something similar to it. As the author says, this haven’t happened but if you look closely to the textures of Sword in The Block pack you will see some blocks which have a lot of similarities to JohnSmith. He used that pack as a base for Sword in The Block Resource Pack. Just to inform you, the author haven’t stolen textures from JohnSmith he just taken some ideas and maybe colors, but he haven’t copy-paste it. In conclusion I want to say that it is a very original, interesting and beautiful pack with a lot of custom features and it comes in a really good resolution of 32x. Happy playing!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Sword in The Block: Official goes to agentpeter. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Sword in The Block: Official has 79513 views.