Metals, metals … A lot of metals ! Silent Hill Resource Pack adds a lot metal-related and other wonderful things from the popular game called Silent Hill. In other words, it is a pack based on Silent Hills. Awesome atmospheric textures which also comes in three different resolutions: 64x, 128x and 256x. It conveys the whole atmosphere of the Silent Hill’s creepy town! Just check the screenshots and you will see that this pack is quite well done!
Silent Hill — Video & Screenshots
How to install Silent Hill Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.