Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.8.8
Metals, metals … A lot of metals ! Silent Hill Resource Pack adds a lot metal-related and other wonderful things from the popular game called Silent Hill. In other words, it is a pack based on Silent Hills. Awesome atmospheric textures which also comes in three different resolutions: 64x, 128x and 256x. It conveys the whole atmosphere of the Silent Hill’s creepy town! Just check the screenshots and you will see that this pack is quite well done!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Silent Hill goes to RedXuchilbara. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Silent Hill has 407163 views.