To Minecraft players out there who feel tremendous passion towards the sciences and the mysteries they reveal, then the Science & Biology resource pack was built for you. Some are intrigued by the strange creatures of the microscopic world, others are fascinated by machines. There are textures and animations suited to the fancy of any flavor of Science Buff. Possessing stunning images of flora, fauna, advanced machines and equipment of all varieties, getting bored will truly be a challenge. Whatever unique futuristic inner world that your mind can conceptualize, the Science and Biology texture pack will allow you to build it. You can create your own laboratories with equipment to match your preferred discipline. You want to be a chemist, concocting new compounds? With the pack any potions made will simulate Erlenmeyer flasks with bizarre bubbling fluids. Maybe you see yourself as a microbiologist?
You can surround yourself with images of red blood cells, _E. Coli_ and all kinds of almost otherworldly lifeforms a real scientist would study. Perhaps you’re more of a techie, that’s fine. The pack includes many examples of innovate computers and machines to make you feel like you’re in the Star-Trek Enterprise. It even includes a crafting anvil that looks like it came out of some sort of space-dwarves craft shop. Not to mention the depiction of a cutting-edge clock that automatically updates to the time in the world of Minecraft. Is the pack worth getting? Of course, it is. The great thing about Minecraft is that it permits your imagination to run free. In no other resource pack is that truer than for the Science & Biology. There are just too many features to describe in a synopsis that could do the pack justice. If you feel any inclination at all, to experiment with the creation of a world that thrives on the strange and the mystique, do yourself a favor. Get the Science & Biology pack.
Science & Biology should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Science & Biology — Video & Screenshots
How to install Science & Biology Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Science & Biology texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.