Good day dear minecraft players! I want to introduce you a very awesome resource pack which is called Re-Imagine Default. New, medieval and realistic and also very good textures that make changes almost to everything in the game, even the ores and items. In this pack I like bricks the most, they are really well made and I can build amazing castles with them! Middle Ages is always good. Esmirff, the author of this amazing pack says that it is based on default minecraft textures and this means what this pack still will have a little bit of default gameplay feel which in my opinion is a great feature.
Re-Imagine Default — Screenshots
How to install Re-Imagine Default Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.