Re-Imagine Default Resource Pack 1.7.10
Good day dear minecraft players! I want to introduce you a very awesome resource pack which is called Re-Imagine Default. New, medieval and realistic and also very good textures that make changes almost to everything in the game, even the ores and items. In this pack I like bricks the most, they are really well made and I can build amazing castles with them! Middle Ages is always good. Esmirff, the author of this amazing pack says that it is based on default minecraft textures and this means what this pack still will have a little bit of default gameplay feel which in my opinion is a great feature.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Re-Imagine Default goes to esmirff. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Re-Imagine Default has 157766 views.