Polishedcraft Resource Pack 1.7.10
Polishedcraft is a very beautiful, bright and detailed resource pack for Minecraft. It’ll help you to turn the traditional look of the game into a colorful and quite realistic world. It is also a smooth enough textures, so for smooth fans it will be perfect but even if you aren’t big fan of smooth resource packs it is still good and awesome pack. As the author says, it has some textures from other resource packs but he has permissions to use them. In short, you should try this pack and you will know whether it fits you or not. Enjoy!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Polishedcraft goes to tombi101112. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Polishedcraft has 202129 views.