If you are looking for a better, cleaner, smoother, and more polished look for your Minecraft gameplay, then the Polishedcraft resource pack will be suitable for you. By installing this resource pack, you will make the overall game look more beautiful and modern. The Polishedcraft resource pack is ideal for both modern builds as well as medieval villages. For example, when your gameplay covers modern look like skyscrapers and cities, then this resource pack will ensure to provide a better and polished look. Similarly, you can even apply this resource pack to old themes like medieval villages too. Overall, the Polishedcraft resource pack will remove all the jagged and pixelated textures from your default Minecraft game theme. In addition to it, it will bring a new, retextured, and redesigned look in your game as the resource pack has almost recomposed all existing NPCs, mobs, blocks, and GUI elements of the default game.
In addition to it, it’s worth mentioning that all the available textures of this resource pack are quite nice and well-designed. Plus, the colors are even great too. Please note that this resource pack is compatible with both 32×32 and 64×64 resolutions. You can install and execute the 32×32 version without worrying anything about the performance of your gaming system. Rest assured that this version will never cause any impact when it comes to the performance behavior of your machine. As compared to the 32×32 version, 64×64 version demands a better gaming system. Of course, you will not need to use an advanced supercomputer in order to run the 64×64 version. If you do not have an extremely old or bad computer, you should not encounter any issues as such. To summarize, the Polishedcraft resource pack can enhance the game look of Minecraft by making it smoother, better, and more seamless. The best part is that it supports both 32×32 and 64×64 resolutions.
Polishedcraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Polishedcraft — Screenshots
How to install Polishedcraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Polishedcraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.