The PokeBlock resource pack for Minecraft has recently gained so much popularity among the players, especially among those who are fans of the Pokemon video game series. So, if you are also one of the admirers or fans of Pokemon video games, then you will definitely love this resource pack. The Pokeblock resource pack is strongly inspired by the looks and feel of the original Pokemon video game series. When you will install this resource pack, you will find a plethora of items that are brought directly from the game franchise, such as chests are replaced with the Pokeballs effects and much more too. In all, the resource pack brings a lot of changes to the game which are really well-detailed and thorough enough.
However, some of the original textures from the vanilla Minecraft game will still persist too. Therefore, the resource pack will bring a set of Pokemon inspired iconic items to the game. For example, some of the mobs will be replaced with monsters that look very much similar to the original Pokemon game. Now, what are you waiting for? If you prefer the Pokemon inspired themes and gaming characters, then this resource pack is something that you surely want to install today! Let’s now find out if this resource pack has any compatibility related issues or not. Well, you can easily install the Pokeblock resource pack on Minecraft 1.8.x and its below versions. Since the resource pack is just a bunch of textures, it does not introduce and add any new or unique characters but at the same time it usually does not have compatibility issues with mods.
PokeBlock! should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
PokeBlock! — Screenshots
How to install PokeBlock! Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the PokeBlock! texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.