Do you ever thinking of making your world of minecraft more joyful, bright and sunny? Then you probably should download this resoure pack. PleadiaCraft Resource Pack turn the game into dreamlike world where the sun always shines, the grass is always green and even the enemies look pretty cute. In general, PleadiaCraft really only gives you positive emotions. As the author of this creation says, he changed and textured everything in this pack. Well, maybe it is. If something from default left, to find it will be very difficult. But why should we search for it, lets better enjoy this awesome pack! The prettiest thing in this pack is the nature itself. Everything is very soft, bright and light. Believe me, on a sunny day you obviously do not want to go underground for mining ores or diamonds because it will be much nicer to walk on the surface of minecraft.
PleadiaCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
PleadiaCraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install PleadiaCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the PleadiaCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.