You can’t blame yourself if you want to look for a resource pack that will guide you in Minecraft. However, most resource packs would require your computer to be updated with the latest features. If that is the case, you are going to feel sad if you have an outdated PC and you don’t want to update it anytime soon. That won’t be the case with Pixel Reality resource pack as it is a pretty useful set of textures that lives up to expectations. No doubt, you will be able to use it to your advantage due to what it brings to the table. It is wrong to compare Pixel Reality to most of other resource packs in the market since they offer different things. The best part about this texture pack is that it is pretty quiet so noise will be the last thing on your mind while you are using it.
The colors are good enough so you have nothing to complain about in that area. If there is one thing you will remember about the textures of the pack, it’s the incredible appeal. When it comes to lighting effects, you are going to think you are in a different dimension when you get a load of what the pack has to offer. There are many parts in Minecraft that would become even better thanks in large part to this pack’s lighting. Not only will you be able to see them better, you will appreciate the game in a much different way. Its resolution is not that high so you won’t have to worry about a thing if you have an outdated PC. You won’t have to buy a new one just for resource packs as Pixel Reality will work just fine for your computer. It will only be a matter of time before you can enjoy Minecraft even more.
Pixel Reality should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Pixel Reality — Screenshots
How to install Pixel Reality Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Pixel Reality texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.