The Persistence resource pack is a combination of two aspects: medieval and rustic. It endeavors to bring in more details while keeping the standard Minecraft ambiance. Although this resource pack tries to focus on classic textures’ vanilla looks in its color and overall construction, it is a little more lively. Generally, rustic resource packs are quite trendy in the Minecraft gaming world. Such resource packs make sense by depicting that you live out in some sterile environment like a dense forest. They try to show your house in a worn-out and beaten down state because of the surrounding conditions. This resource pack is quite rustic, but at the same time, it offers a nice medieval touch by introducing several elements like metallic gates and stony construction along with mixing many other medieval small parts. Apart from giving a rustic and medieval touch, you may safely term this resource pack as an authentic one because the developer has given his best to keep the vanilla Minecraft look. At this point, you should know an important thing about this resource pack.
The developer has not yet finished it and is still working on it. For instance, if you look at the normal mob part, the rabbit texture is still untouched and seems no different. Moreover, the developer has not modified any boss, including the ender dragon and the wither. Although the developer has redrawn almost all the art images, several paintings still look as they always look in the original game. Therefore, remember that if you are on the lookout for resource packs near the completion stage, you may feel disappointed with the Persistence resource pack as it is nowhere near completion. However, if you are not very picky about the completion aspects, it will not be an issue. This resource pack is available in 128 x 128 resolution. It implies that several gamers cannot use it without facing frame rate problems meaning that the game will play slow on several low-end computer systems. Therefore keep this aspect in your mind for playing this game if you have a computer with a lower-end configuration. However, most people can still use this resource pack without any issues.
Previously called JoeNoeDoe Pack.
Persistence should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Persistence — Screenshots
How to install Persistence Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Persistence texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.