The Pebbles resource pack is designed by Scamper3396, author of many popular texture packs. Out of all of them, Pebbles is one of the most popular ones due to its visuals, texture upgrades, color improvements, and even the new 3D models. While most other resource packs from Scamper 3396 have a futuristic look, Pebbles was designed to bring a medieval twist over the vanilla Minecraft experience. This means that many textures had to be changed and improved. There are new wooden floors, carpets, wooden furniture, crates, boxes, chests, windows, a furnace, and many more. To match the visuals of a medieval theme, the creator of the resource pack also added new paintings typical for the era. New 3D models have been added in the form of a record player, new types of lights, and many other types of objects. There are new textures for blocks as well.
Lighting was also improved and because texture resolution was increased, there is less noise while blocks and objects are much sharper. All the changes and improvements introduced by the Pebbles resource pack make it very easy to create amazing medieval worlds. It enables all players to build stunning castles, dungeons, caves, villages, and more. The resource pack also enables the use of custom skies and connected textures. Many textures are yet to be reworked but the ones that are featured by the Pebbles resource pack are more than enough to build medieval worlds. The resource pack is available in 32x texture resolution. It is a minor upgrade from the standard 16x resolution in vanilla Minecraft. It may cause some minor frame drops. Installation of the resource pack can be done with either Optifine HD is the recommended tool for Pebbles as it makes use of features such as custom skies, connected textures, custom colors, and custom animations features.
Pebbles 3D should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Pebbles 3D — Video & Screenshots
How to install Pebbles 3D Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Pebbles 3D texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.