OGZCraft Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
OGZCraft is a resource pack that has been designed in a very small resolution of 8x! The main advantage of this resolution is that every PC can and should be able to handle it. Also it is made in the style of Pokemons. So if you like pokemons you will probably like this textures too. Why not combine Pokemons with Minecraft?
Even with such a small resolution, OGZCraft Resource Pack looks very nice and adds a lot of pokemon and non-pokemon related things, like: pokemon paintings, new cool looking armors and other items. Very pleasant set of textures which, as already mentioned above, are suitable even for the weakest computers.
OGZCraft - Screenshots
OGZCraft - YouTube Video
How to install OGZCraft
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing OGZCraft goes to OfficialGoneZero. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10 & more. Right now OGZCraft has 1025844 views.