MW3 resource pack is aimed to provide you the first-person shooter video game (Modern Warfare) visual experience in Minecraft. For all of you who are interested to enjoy the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 theme in your favorite Minecraft, this is indeed the best texture pack to consider! This resource pack has all the elements to offer you a nice and pleasant experience. When you will install this resource pack, it will elevate various objects of the game, starting from the Minecraft blocks and weapons to various other items and object textures. Many of you do not really love or prefer the vanilla (default) Minecraft visuals, isn’t it? Luckily for those people, this MW3 resource pack is so apt! The main aim of this pack is to change and fine-tune the game visuals without affecting the main objective and goals of the game.
So, the primary objective and goals of the game will remain the same i.e. you will still mine, craft, build, and survive in the game. On top of that, you will notice various changes in the visual aspects of the game. Please note one thing — this resource pack does not offer you high resolution photo-realistic textures. But, it will provide you with a set of overall great graphics to introduce and enjoy in the game. Also, note that this pack is a relatively small one and it supports the 16x resolution. That’s why you can easily run this resource pack on any of your PCs. You do not have to worry about FPS related problems. So, please feel free to run this pack in your systems and you will be ready to enjoy enchanting game visuals as well as excellent gaming performance. So, what are you waiting for? Try the MW3 resource pack without any double thoughts.
MW3 should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
MW3 — Screenshots
How to install MW3 Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the MW3 texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.