Do you love the unique atmosphere of Star Wars? Star Wars, designed by George Lucas, is widely popular among many. Well, if you are now interested to bring the vibes of Star Wars in your Minecraft game, then here’s an excellent Mine Wars resource pack for you to try on! To give you a quick intro, Mine Wars is a one-of-a-kind texture pack that’s inspired by Star Wars. This resource pack incorporates so many excellent items to the gameplay directly from the Star Wars movies. The best part is that these items have a very small resolution i.e. 16x. In this context, please note that the default Minecraft also comes with 16x resolution. That’s why the Mine Wars resource pack is perfectly compatible with the Minecraft game for players with low-end hardware. Are you now wondering what changes you should expect if you install this resource pack? Well, the list is actually quite large! Among them, the most noticeable thing is nothing but the moon.
Typically, in the default Minecraft game, the moon looks so ugly and dull. However, when you will install this particular pack, it will replace the default moon view with a stunning Death Star. Well, since the Mine Wars resource pack is meant for smaller 16x resolution, many textures look indifferent and same. For example, the trees, dirt, giant mushrooms, and various other blocks of the game will look very much similar to their standard/regular appearance. Similarly, a few other items of the Minecraft like workbenches, windows, and chests look quite similar when compared to the default Minecraft view. The overall note for this resource pack is that — Mine Wars isn’t meant for those who are looking for shiny, bright, and vividly colorful textures. Instead, this resource pack will be suitable for those who prefer gritty and realistic textures. Note, there are not any music or sound effects added in this resource pack. Nevertheless, you should be able to add them easily if you want so.
Mine Wars should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Mine Wars — Video & Screenshots
How to install Mine Wars Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Mine Wars texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.