The MauZi Realistic resource pack can now be called old, but still a good pack. Eight years have passed since it was released and about three years since it last received any updates. Unfortunately for fans of this classic pack, the creator has not yet updated it to make it compatible with Minecraft’s latest versions. But those who are still using Minecraft version 1.12.x and below can enjoy this old gem. For those who are not familiar with it, the MauZi Realistic texture pack gives Minecraft’s visual and graphic elements a breath of fresh air. At the same time, it gives a more realistic feel to the game’s aesthetic as well. Even though eight years might seem like a long time, good ideas are timeless.
And MauZi Realistic has nothing but good ideas at its core: new item and terrain textures that once were described as breath-taking and spectacular. Nevertheless, the textures that this resource pack changes are nothing short of incredible. Fortunately, there is a minimum amount of noise in certain textures. If you decide to use the MauZi Realistic resource pack, you will be blown away by the fact that you will be looking at high-definition textures, no matter the resolution you choose. That’s right: even those who play with a standard x16 resolution will enjoy the highest graphic quality. Because of that, this resource pack is the go-to option for players with low-end PCs that want to enjoy a high-end experience without having to sacrifice playability or go through a terrible frame rate that ruins the entire game.
MauZi Realistic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
MauZi Realistic — Screenshots
How to install MauZi Realistic Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the MauZi Realistic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.