The Marvelouscraft resource pack has done a marvelous job of changing the appearance of the game. On the one hand, it is keeping the original simple look of Minecraft, and one the other, it has successfully created excellent graphics with a liberal dose of best quality visuals. The quality of the texture pack ranks among the best, which differentiates it from similar resource packs in a splendid manner. Nevertheless, if you ever wanted a resource pack with elegant and lovely textures with varied features, then Marvelouscraft resource pack pack will not at all disappoint you. It offers most of the features that any gamer ever expects to have in an outstanding resource pack like that of Marvelouscraft. The most outstanding feature of this pack is the one that provides an immersive experience by upgrading its associated textures.
Once you install this pack, you will experience CTM almost everywhere in the game. The available range of textures integrates quite smoothly with the standard art style. You can term the texture pack as a complete piece because the author has made changes in every texture. It essentially implies that the resource pack has refreshed the overall experience by refurbishing it fully. In addition to excellent rework of textures, you can also find a full range of personalized animations available in every nook and corner of the game. To put it in other words, you cannot miss to see them even if you wanted to. A random dose of many types of animals and mobs textures is, by far, an excellent feature that does not let you feel that these textures appear repetitively. Moreover, randomization ensures that they do not seem repetitive to gamers. Probably, you can term it as one of the best features of the Marvelouscraft resource pack.
Marvelouscraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Marvelouscraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install Marvelouscraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Marvelouscraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.