While there are many resource packs available on Minecraft to change the look of your game, few have the visual impact than Luna Falls resource pack does. The textures are just a complete overhaul of how every aspect of Minecraft looks and at a 512x resolution there are few options online that can even come close to competing with it. And part of what makes it so unique and eye-catching is how it handles the Minecraft style at a higher resolution. The general look and art direction is kept the same, but every single block and texture is so much more detailed. Every single plank has it’s own unique texture and raised details like the eyes in portal blocks truly feel tridimensional. And let’s not even get started with the water here. When you are using Luna Falls not can you see complete reflections which account for the light conditions, but every single movement you do be it on boat or swimming will create ripples and affect the surface of the water.
Crops are also heavily upgraded, in particular flowers. The new art for them opts for a more elegant and stylized look. All of which helps make every single flower on the field look like a storybook painting. However do take in mind that since certain textures like water and also lava have very unique animations you will need to use either Optifine or MCPatcher to make sure they all work as intended. That said that does tend to be the rule and not the exception. When it comes to bulky and thorough resource packs mods are a common requirement, and Luna Falls is not the exception. Installing the resource pack will result in complete visual overhaul for all aspects of the game including the user interface, so the general feel will change a lot. Thankfully the author has already begun work on an update for the new version of Minecraft 1.9, but if you want to try it out right now the 1.8 version remains fully functional and ready for you to start using.
Luna Falls should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Luna Falls — Screenshots
How to install Luna Falls Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Luna Falls texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.