Luky’s RPG resource pack can be an excellent recommendation for you if you are searching for the RPG theme. Of course, it’s a low resolution resource pack that you can easily install and use in your game without worry! Please note that low resolution resource packs are quite famous and popular among the players because these packs do not create any burden to the CPU usage and other resources. Luky RPG resource pack is also not an exception. At the first glance, this particular texture pack may not seem to be very special or unique. But, once you install and start using this pack, you will eventually witness some changes, such as darkened and flattened textures, blocks with blurry faces, and low lighting effects, etc. So, if you are looking for such textures that are weather-beaten, a bit run-down, and rustic, then you must consider using Luky’s RPG resource pack.
It brings a naturally rustic look in the game and it looks quite great. Once this resource pack is installed, you will notice that the village, castle, and home will get a rustic makeover. Similarly, the exterior buildings and blocks will look even better and brighter. But, this is not something that will hurt your eyes for sure! That’s because — the colors are precisely chosen to create a gradient like view. Every texture of Lukys RPG resource pack features the blend of multiple colors. In this way, it creates the illusion of shadow effects. These illusion shadow effects are mostly found in the shader packs. The good thing is that — Luky’s RPG resource pack someway covers this feature too. From an overall note, it can be mentioned that this particular resource pack brings a rustic vibe, here nothing is too bright or bold. You will even find some amazing illusion shadow effects too.
Luky's RPG should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Luky's RPG — Screenshots
How to install Luky's RPG Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Luky's RPG texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.