Levare Resource Pack 1.7
This simple resource pack which is titled as Levare pack has a resolution of 16x and adds an unusual textures into Minecraft. Color and appearance of the blocks and items in Levare Resource Pack is more clearer and more expressive than in default textures. If you do not want to radically change the graphics of the game but just slightly increase it then this might be useful pack for you.
Levare - Screenshots
How to install Levare
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Levare goes to ManiiLP. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Levare has 50023 views.