HerrSommer Dye Resource Pack has become quite popular and has already gained a lot of downloads. They are very colored, realistic and also very bright textures but you will need either an MCPatcher Mod or Optifine mod so it could work properly.
This pack will make your gray and boring world of Minecraft more vivid and realistic and birghter! Very good and qualitative texture-pack, I strongly recommend you to use them and get maximum pleasure!
HerrSommer Dye — Screenshots
How to install HerrSommer Dye Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.