Take a leap in time with the Halcyon Days resource pack! This rustic but simplistic themed x32 texture pack will give your typical Minecraft game a medieval touch that will undoubtedly revitalize it. It may look like the typical medieval resource pack that you find hundreds of on Google. The vast majority of texture packs of this type, by not exaggerating the rustic aspect too much, end up turning them into too cartoonish packs. It is very difficult to find a pack that, although it looks simple, is also attractive. If you were looking for something like this, this is your resource pack! What the Halcyon Days resource pack looks for is to give it a rustic and medieval touch without losing the very essence of what Minecraft is. Many texture packs unsuccessfully search for this objective, which makes Halcyon Day’s simplicity even more contrast with the rest of the resource packs. Among all the good textures in the pack, we can highlight those of stone and wood. The detail they contain is appreciated, being both of the most used materials in the game. Very few texture packs reach this level of detail without losing their own essence, which gives this pack a plus over the rest. To make this texture pack look even better than what it already looks, it is best to use Optifine. Combined they will improve the quality of the textures much more, also increasing the FPS. The Halcyon Days pack has a resolution of 32 x 32, a small jump in resolution compared to most packs, which are 16 x 16. This provides higher quality in the details without implying a drop in performance, so you will not have to worry about activating the texture pack since it will not cause any problem in the frame rate.
Halcyon Days should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Halcyon Days — Screenshots
How to install Halcyon Days Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Halcyon Days texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.