There are plenty of great medieval resource packs but there is always that feeling that you are getting more of the same thing. Golbez22’s Medieval resource pack is not one of them. It brings a new twist that makes the environment more expansive, less boring. It transforms Minecraft into a darker world with medieval influences that make it genuine and unique. One of the things that the Golbez22’s Medieval texture pack does very well is using connected textures. What this means that the textures for the same type of block are not identical. It makes the world look less like it is made from the same blocks next to each other but blocks of the same type yet with slight differences, making them look less artificial and closer to what a more realistic environment would look like.
It eliminates uniformity to elevate the uniqueness of every single cave, house, castle, dungeon, forest, or field. There have been several updates released by the developer to introduce multiple RPG elements and various improvements. Golbez22’s Medieval resourced pack also fiddles with colors, lighting, and sky textures. There is a new mood, sun, and clouds. The colors in the game are darker to reflect the theme of the resource pack and lighting was also adjusted accordingly. There are also improvements to the menu, inventory, and HUD. The resource pack is available in 32x resolution. Combined with the addition of connected textures, it will require more resources to run smoothly. Because it uses special features such as connected textures and sky textures, Golbez22’s Medieval resource pack needs to be installed with Optifine.
Golbez22's Medieval should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Golbez22's Medieval — Screenshots
How to install Golbez22's Medieval Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Golbez22's Medieval texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.