Today I’d like to introduce you another resource pack. It is called Galactavia Resource Pack. I would start describing it by saying that it looks pretty cartoonish and soft. Author made them as if in the form of squares of different colors and sizes, giving the resource pack some beauty and originality. All this was done really qualitivelly and it was done on a default minecraft resolution of 16×16 which makes this pack even better because everyone will be able to try it and enjoy.
Galactavia should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Galactavia — Screenshots
How to install Galactavia Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Galactavia texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.