Forgotten Memories Resource Pack 1.7.10
This Forgotten Memories Resource Pack was created specifically for the minecraft horror map of the same name. I am not a big fan of horror textures but sometimes I love to have fun with something like this. In my opinion, this is very quality textures and author put a lot of effort to create it. If you want to get the most out of fright and gloomy atmosphere then this pack will uniquely suit you! Abandoned wastelands, collapsing walls, graffiti and blood stains …Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Forgotten Memories goes to BlueGamerzTM. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.7, 1.6. Right now Forgotten Memories has 498288 views.