Flatly Resource Pack 1.8.8
Flatly is the first attempt by the author in creating a resource pack, so he decided to concentrate on simple textures to begin with. Visually by the color scheme is similar to the basic set of textures, but some blocks are really unique in colors and patterns. This pack can be used as an alternative to the default textures. Work on the textures is just started and isn’t fully finished yet, so stay tuned for the updates!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Flatly goes to MCisland. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Flatly has 68149 views.