Flatly Resource Pack 1.8.8
Flatly is the first attempt by the author in creating a resource pack, so he decided to concentrate on simple textures to begin with. Visually by the color scheme is similar to the basic set of textures, but some blocks are really unique in colors and patterns. This pack can be used as an alternative to the default textures. Work on the textures is just started and isn’t fully finished yet, so stay tuned for the updates!
Flatly - Screenshots
How to install Flatly Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Flatly Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.